|Date:||Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017|
|Time:||5:30 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Where:||Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club, 3000 Alexis Drive, Palo Alto, CA|
|Registration closes on:||Monday, Apr 17, 2017 3:00 PM|
Our plans for the April 18th dinner meeting at the Palo Hills Country Club to honor our 40th Anniversary as an FEI Chapter are in full swing!
To celebrate the Creative Culture of the Silicon Valley and Practical Innovation, we will be hosting George Kurtz, CEO and Co-founder of CrowdStrike, Bill Reichert, Managing Director of Garage Technology Ventures, and Larry Keeley of Deloitte for a Fireside Chat on Practical Innovation!
We will also be honoring our Past Presidents at our 40th Anniversary Gala. We will celebrate our notable finance leaders of all generations!
Co-Founder & President | Doblin Inc.
Managing Director | Deloitte Consulting LLP
SPECIAL WINE TASTING HOSTED BY:
SPECIAL DECORATIONS SPONSORED BY:
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
5:30 Hosted cocktail hour
6:30 Dinner and Speaker—please register online below
RSVP by Monday, March 17 at 3:00 pm
- Qualified Potential Members may attend once as a guest and one additional time with the payment of our guest fee.
- Members of other chapters, are considered as a qualified guest and may attend and must pay our guest fee.
- Scholarship Alumni winners can attend once a year for free.
- Non-members who do not-qualify for membership may attend once a year, must be referred by an active member and pay the guest fee.
- Partners may invite guests in accordance with the Partner Arrangement
Continuing Professional Education:
One (1.0) CPE credit available. Field of Study: TBD.
FEI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Questions regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.learningmarket.org