Who We Are
Financial Voice of Silicon Valley
BUILD NEW RELATIONSHIPS.
EXPAND YOUR PROFESSIONAL CAPABILITIES.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO A HIGHER LEVEL.
The vibrant environment of choice for senior financial executives who enjoy relationship building with their peers. As one the largest chapter in the United States, we are a group of senior leaders from a diverse group of industries and size of companies. Our members come from public and private companies throughout Silicon Valley, the Peninsula, East Bay and San Ramon Valley. Serving Financial Executives in Silicon Valley since 1976!
Key Benefits of FEI Silicon Valley Membership
- Evening Programs feature nationally renowned speakers addressing current topics of interest; all in an elegant venue, with delicious cuisine; and wine-tasting hosted by a different vineyard each month; held at Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country Club. CPE is available;
- Professional Development Seminars providing CPE credit hosted by our Platinum partner network of top tier CPA firms, law firm, bank and consulting firm; normally held monthly breakfasts and afternoons seminars;
- CFO Readiness Academy The CFO Readiness Academy is comprised of four modules, focusing on leadership, Corporate Finance, CFO & the Law, and Career Development. Each module is designed to be approximately 50% information or scenario sharing and 50% interaction and problem solving with fellow attendees. And "executive in residence" who can provide some pragmatic answers to your questions will accompany our faciliators. Sharing with and learning from fellow attendees is key to this event's success! CPE is available;
- Career Services which quarterly offer targeted speakers sharing guidance and insights to assist our members manage all aspects of their careers, as well as transitions, in today's rapidly changing business environment. Plenty of networking; normally held monthly. CPE is available;
- FEI Alliance of CFOs is a monthly working group specifically for CFOs or a comparable role currently in transition or soon expect to be in transition. The group is managed by a successful and dynamic C level executive that provides real-time coaching for high-tech companies and executive teams;
- Job Leads Bulletin for members provided through our network of members and recruiters;
- Terrific Social Activities including a Sharks ice-hockey game, golf tournament and member holiday party;
- We Give Back to the community by honoring approximately a dozen outstanding accounting students from Bay Area universities with scholarships each year. In addition, we serve at the Second Harvest Food Bank one afternoon a year 'to do good while doing well" in the Silicon Valley.
Membership in FEI's Silicon Valley Chapter provides opportunities to build lasting relationships with your colleagues and professional peers.
Download Membership Application
Join us at our next evening program as our guest.