Tips for Success in Your First 90 Days as a CFO
- This event has passed.
Whether you’re planning for your First CFO role or your next one, this engaging presentation recaps the 4 pillars for success in your First 90 Days as CFO and provides actionable insights from an Executive Coach who works almost exclusively with CFOs and senior Finance leaders. Highlights include:
- 9 Things you must DO in your First 90 Days
- 8 Pitfalls to AVOID in your First 90 Days
- Milestone Samples: Day 30, 60, 90
- 10 ways CFOs self-sabotage. (And if you’re curious about how YOU self-sabotage, even if you’re not a CFO, check out the 5-minute self-assessment HERE)
- And some bonus features showing 2021 data on CFO average salaries, average time CFOs spend with the CEO, Operations, Investors, and the Finance Team, as well as sample tools used by an Executive
- Breakout session to connect with at least one other Finance Leader.
About the Speaker:
Edith Hamilton began her career in private equity and investment banking, and became Group CFO for a billion-dollar segment of DaVita Healthcare Partners (a Fortune 500 company). She was also a VP at UnitedHealthcare Group (a Fortune “10”), and then CFO for Cars2Charities.
Today, her work at “NEXT New Growth” equips CFOs for success in their First 90 days, and beyond. Edith’s credentials include an MBA from Columbia University, a Six Sigma Blackbelt from Motorola (now Google), and an ACC from the International Coach Federation.
Thursday, May 12
Noon – 1:15 Greeting and Presentation
One (1.0) CPE credit available. Field of Study: TBA
FEI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Questions regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.NASBARegistry.org.