How to Land Your First CFO Role
- This event has passed.
- Elevate from “technical deep dives” and raise your CFO executive presence and gravitas.
- Get clarity on the distinct differences in CFO role across business stages.
- In a highly competitive job market, you must move from “qualified” to “unique.”
- Uncover hidden objections from hiring CEOs and Boards and learn how to “de-risk” their decision.
Managing Partner, ExecCatalyst
Ron is a high-tech executive coach with a passion for helping C-level executives grow as leaders and removing people-friction within their teams that impede business execution. His clients bring him in to confront team alignment challenges and to create high functioning teams who communicate and collaborate effectively. Prior to this and over the course of 20+ years, Ron has held executive/ VP roles in marketing and customer services for some of Silicon Valley’s best-known companies e.g. Oracle, salesforce.com, Hyperion, etc. in addition to several venture backed startups. Having an “insider’s view” to M&A transactions enables him to read the people motivations and to assess cultural fit misalignments that become the source of integration failures. Ron is also a Platinum Partner of Financial Executives International – Silicon Valley, a national membership organization for CFOs with 12,000 members across 65 chapters.
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, September 10th
Members and Partners: Free (included in membership)
Non-Members: $15.00 online or $20.00 at the door
Registration closes at 3pm the day before the event
Please note, if you plan to attend the dinner following this event, you must register separately for it.
- Qualified Potential Members may attend once as a guest and one additional time with guest fee (which may be applied to membership fee within 60 days).
- Registration for a free qualified guest, contact Micky Robledo
- Scholarship Alumni winners can attend once a year for free.
- Non-members who do not qualify for membership may attend once a year, must be referred by an active member and pay the guest fee.
- Partners may invite guests in accordance with the Partner Arrangement.
One and a half (1.5) CPE credits available. Field of Study: TBD
FEI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Questions regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.NASBARegistry.org.