Theranos – Untold Perspectives
- This event has passed.
Aspects of the Theranos story have been covered extensively by the media. What happened in the last two years of the company’s life is fascinating but lesser known. A revamped board and leadership team tried to turn the company around in the face of critical capital needs, mounting litigation and market pressures.
What did he learn in helping try to correct the company’s course? This evening promises fascinating new insights into one of Silicon Valley’s biggest stories.
Join the former CFO as he shares his perspectives on
- Using venture debt to provide financing solution in highly cash constrained solution
- Finding auditor and secure audited financial statements for first time in 10 years
- Managing banking relationships under SEC and DOJ investigations
- Assessing liquidation options, preparing company for assignment of assets and liabilities for the benefit of creditors (ABC)
SPECIAL WINE TASTING HOSTED BY:
5:30 Hosted cocktail hour
6:30 Dinner and Speaker
Registration closes at 3pm the day before the event.
- Qualified Potential Members may attend once as a guest and one additional time with guest fee.
- Scholarship Alumni winners can attend once a year for free.
- Non-members who do not qualify for membership may attend once a year, must be referred by an active member and pay the guest fee.
- Partners may invite guests in accordance with the Partner Arrangement.
One and a half (1.5) CPE credits available. Field of Study: TBD
FEI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Questions regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.learningmarket.org.