Panel Discussion: How sports teams are changing in COVID times
- This event has passed.
As COVID has disrupted the sports and entertainment industries, sports franchises have been forced to assess their business models. From the NBA bubble to the neutral site MLB playoffs, sports teams are trying different methods to protect their fans, players, and staff from the effects of COVID, while maintaining a profitable and engaging business model.
Join us and leading professional sporting team financial executives for an engaging panel discussion of how their industries are reacting to the challenges of COVID.
VP Finance and Admin
Former President & COO
LA (World Champion) Dodgers
4:00 PM – 5:00 pm Greeting and Presentation
5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Networking
Registration closes at 3:00 PM the day of the event
- Qualified Potential Members may attend once as a guest and one additional time with guest fee (which may be applied to membership fee within 60 days).
- Registration for a free qualified guest, contact Micky Robledo
- Scholarship Alumni winners can attend once a year for free.
- Non-members who do not qualify for membership may attend once a year, must be referred by an active member and pay the guest fee.
- Partners may invite guests in accordance with the Partner Arrangement.