Connected Vehicles, Smart Cities, E-commerce Delivery – IoT & Mobility
- This event has passed.
What Keeps this all Working?
Mobility Data Analytics
Mobility Analytics is the science that gathers and analyses vast amounts of data generated by the movement of people, vehicles, goods and the infrastructure surrounding these, to provide valuable insights for a wide range of industries, including automotive, e-commerce, transportation, logistics, and city design.
Zoom in to hear the impressive story of former Chairman, Arif Janjua, Citilabs Inc. who, together with his team, led the management buyout of a predecessor company and scaled the business to serve customers in 2500 cities in 70 countries globally.
Mr. Janjua will discuss the company’s growth and how they decided to sell the business and what that process of selling a business was like. As with any entrepreneur’s journey, there are fascinating twists and turns on their path to success.
Format – ‘fireside chat’ interview conducted by chapter member Jan Robertson.
- Understand the challenges of doing a management buyout, raising external capital and successfully scaling the business.
- What prompted their decision to sell the business, and how they decided on timing of this sale.
- How they selected the right M&A advisor to represent them in the sale.
- How the company was prepared for the sale, and the story to position it with US and international buyers.
- The important role of the CFO is the entire sale process, including due diligence.
Friday, June 19 @Noon
The day before the event, those registered will receive a reminder including a link to verify registration and receive the link to login to the webinar.
One (1.0) CPE credit available. Field of Study: TBA
FEI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Questions regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.NASBARegistry.org.