Strategies for Integrating Remote and Workplace Dynamics – The New, New Normal!
- This event has passed.
- Understand strategies for how to manage a remote workforce
- Managers gain insight how to manage employees who are not face to face, including communication approaches as well as how to be strong coaches.
- Leadership gains perspective on what practices are appropriate to implement while navigating this and any pandemic.
- Understand key policies and practices to implement when preparing for return to office.
- Understand of best in class approaches to performance management while employees are working remotely.
Partner, Human Resources Consulting
Managing Director, HR
Nancy Durlester DuBois is an HR Professional who has worked in the trenches as a Human Resources executive for over 15 years. Nancy brings experience in both the corporate and not-for-profit worlds and has extensive background running operational areas of each.
Nancy has acted as a trusted strategic advisor, business partner, collaborator, and executive coach in all areas of Human Resources best practices. Nancy specializes in mitigating risk through employee relations’ practices, solid HR policies, and effective management training. Nancy is passionate about helping organizations create respectful, authentic, civil, and inclusive cultures in the workplace.
The day before the event, those registered will receive a reminder including a link to verify registration and receive the link to login to the webinar.
One (1.0) CPE credit available. Field of Study: TBA
FEI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Questions regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.NASBARegistry.org.