Financial Officers Forum (FOF) – PPP Forgiveness
- This event has passed.
This event, we will lead off with the CARES Act loans — PPP and EIDL and we will discuss questions you have (please post your question when you register).
FOF focuses on issues faced by senior finance professionals (e.g. CFOs, Controllers, VP Finance) who currently provide consulting services to companies. Attendees develop topics for discussion primarily reflecting current client situations and share best practices, personal experiences and their connections, all entirely on a confidential basis – similar to a Vistage format. This Affinity Group should be of interest to all CFOs, Controllers and their advisers, regardless of industry sector. Also you may be interested in what consulting CFOs are seeing out there.
Topics we have discussed have included accounting systems for small businesses, PEO pros and cons, compensation ideas for small company board of director members, 606 auditor experiences and measurement/internal reporting methodologies for SAAS companies.
For more information, contact moderator Bob Farkas.
Tuesday, June 16th
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Qualified Potential Members may attend once as a guest and one additional time with guest fee (which may be applied to membership fee within 60 days).
- Registration for a free qualified guest, contact Micky Robledo
- Scholarship Alumni winners can attend once a year for free.
- Non-members who do not qualify for membership may attend once a year, must be referred by an active member and pay the guest fee.
- Partners may invite guests in accordance with the Partner Arrangement.