Join us at our next evening program as our guest.
Questions about membership?
See you at our next meeting!
Resources for New Members
Are you new to FEI Silicon Valley? Use this handy checklist to get involved and maximize the value of your membership:
New Member Checklist
- Set up your Member Profile.
- Attend a New Member Meet Up (held quarterly — see our Events page for more details).
- Make sure you’re receiving the weekly chapter newsletters on Saturdays (if not, check your spam filter, or email Micky Robledo to confirm your email address).
- Sign up for upcoming events you’re interested in attending.
- Volunteer and serve on a committee
- Update your LinkedIn profile to include your FEISV membership and follow the Financial Executives International, Silicon Valley page.
Have questions? Reach out to your new member onboarding team: Petra Loer, Steve Hall or any other membership committee member. We’d love to help you get connected with the chapter and all it has to offer!